Pastmasterblogger.com (PMB) is a blog that shares tips and strategies related to blogging, WordPress, SEO, Internet Marketing, and Web Hosting.
We have been online since the January 2014. Currently, while I write and maintain most of the content at PastMasterBlogger, we also encourage bloggers to write articles for our website.
The purpose of guest blogging is to showcase new talent and help these bloggers reach a wide audience. Additionally, these bloggers help provide our audience with different viewpoints.
By following the below-mentioned tips, you will be able to ensure that your blogs have a shorter approval timeline.
1. First, start by checking out the content published on pastmasterblogger.com. This will help you understand the nature and quality of articles published on this blog. Check out a few blog posts and look at the response these blogs get from visitors to the website.
2. Next, when writing a blog, always focus on quality and education. Your blog should not force an opinion on its readers. The content should be based on research, your own experiences and hardcore facts.
3. PastMasterBlogger is a blog that focuses on the blogging community. We do not accept articles from people trying to build search engine optimized links to their websites.
4. Before submitting a blog, please check the website for similar content already published.
- Tips and tools related to blogging
- Information on the latest trends in WordPress and tips and tools related to WordPress
- Entrepreneurs sharing their experience on web based business models
- Information related to internet marketing
- Articles related to SEO, like tools and softwares used for SEO
- General well-being related articles like inspirational and motivational stories
Originality and credit
– We know that blogs do not write themselves. You need to research the topic and then collect material for the blog. However, please ensure that the content is completely original and not plagiarized. Any blogger posting plagiarized articles is banned with immediate effect from pastmasterblogger.com.
Length and content
Every blog post has to be 1000+ words long. The content should be excellent with no grammar, punctuation or spelling mistakes. Every article has to be well-constructed.
Please note the standard of the blog. Don’t submit any non-informative, fluff, spun, rewritten or article directory kind of content.
Use visual content
Visual content livens up a blog. However, the images or videos used should relate to the content. Each image must be of the size 650*375 and under 40 KB. You can use various photo sharing sites like Flickr to get images for your blogs. If your guest post doesn’t contain an image, our PastMasterBlogger default image will be shown as the featured image by default.
No advertising and promotions
We do not accept blogs with paid links. We also mention some information about the guest blogger. Hence, refrain from promoting yourself in the blog post. However, you can write a nice author bio, which is shown in the author box below the post.
No Affiliate Linking
We also don’t accept any reviews promoting any affiliate product. However, feel free to link to the product directly in the blog post if needed.
When you submit a blog to pastmasterblogger.com, the website gains copyright to the blog, upon approval and publishing of the post. This helps us when dealing with any DMCA copyright issues.
Commenting and Interaction with readers
Every blog will attract comments from readers. By engaging with as many readers as possible, you will build up a fan base. However, please refrain from using provocative or abusive language in the comments section or the blog. After your post is published, it will be your responsibility to reply to any queries or comments that your post attracts. You must reply to comments from the day your post goes live or least within 7 days from when you get a comment. Failing to do so will result in deletion of the links to your website and losing all credits for your blog post. No generic comment like “Thanks for all your comments” is entertained.
Use your own image
When signing up as a contributor, make sure to use the Email ID linked to your Gravatar account so that your image shows up to every post you contribute. If you don’t yet have one, you can sign up here.
You will get two do-follow links directly to your website. The first one will be at the end of the post in the following manner: This article is contributed by [Name] of yourdomainname.com. The second one can be in the author bio. However, they must be non-promotional in nature and must not be purported for SEO purposes or advertising.
Email us your article or just say that you want to contribute to the blog stating the topic to email@example.com. Please submit your blog as a Microsoft Word document. No other forms of attachment are allowed. After I approve the post, I will create a contributor account for you to submit your article.
Images must be attached separately in the email.